Saturday 28 March 2015

March 13th - R Arun - Pulborough

I was determined to start early today and at " half past Sparrow fart " I was up and about getting to the river at dawn , and a spectacular one it was too.
I quickly made my way to the downstream end of the stretch , and the paternostered deadbait was swimming in the tide , and I treated myself to breakfast .

After a move , I had the first run of the day and a decent fish graced the net . Another falls to the 'pin !


Getting a bit bigger !

Jeff joined me and immediately was in on the action :


It was nice to be there for a feeding spree , which unfortunately ended pretty quickly . But we managed 6 Pike between us .

And so ends another river season for me . The next step is a few sessions after Perch on the club lakes then maybe a Tench on the pits . Plus of course some boat trips if Jeff will have me aboard .

I'm watching you !

No comments:

Post a Comment