Friday 17 June 2016

Feeding the fish ?

I have experimented with pre -baiting on the river on a few occassions . But each time the results have not been very good . I have always questioned if the amount of bait was enough or if I need to bait consistantly for longer .

Well this year Jeff and I have decided that the good ship " Finatic" would open up new opportunities , and a " proper " pre baiting campaign needed to be put in action .

I raided the local pet stores and sacks of Vitalin , Squeeker Mix and Hemp were purchased . Along with a sackful of pellets we had left over from last year .

Well if that lot wont draw in the fish , I dont know what will !

We shared out the baiting days and put aload in every few days . I think the river levels went up !

What will the 16th bring ?

No comments:

Post a Comment