Saturday 18 June 2016

I need to catch something !

After my recent few blank trips , I needed to catch something !

So off to the club lake and hopefully some Carp .

I found some Orchids on my short walk to my swim . Lovely !


 Plus the waterlilies were out . A good sign ?
 After my recent success fishing very close in , I decided to try the same again . I baited about a foot from the bank and waited for the Carp to arrive . At the same time I fished a boily and PVA bag , on a running leger about a rod length out . All set with the centrepin ready to screech should I be lucky !
It didnt take long !



The bankside swim had the Carp fighting each other to get at the corn and pellets ! I lost count of how many I caught which is always nice ! The close in fishing is really good and I must admit I am surprised that even after a hooked fish has been played and landed the Carp were returning to the spot to continue feeding .

At last a few fish to build the confidence ready for the grueller on the river after a Carp or Barbel !

No comments:

Post a Comment