Sunday 29 November 2015

A Blustery Day !

" Happy Winds -Day !" - a quote form WTP that very aptly fitted today .

I went off to try my luck after a Perch from the club lakes .

I knew the wind would be a problem but...not this bad ! I packed storm poles , and guy ropes for the brolly not expecting to need them .

Oh dear !

My brolly was as standard with the central pole ,  but with the following additions :
1) Pegged
2) Guy roped
3) Two storm poles

Yet it still moved a bit in the wind ! Actually for "bit "read , " alot " .

As to the fishing ....not a sniff !

I tried the lobworm and maggot attack which had previously worked .

I use a red floating plastic maggot as a retaining point for the worm on the barbless hook .

The smorgas board of delight :

Spot the difference ?

My prize at the end of the day !


No comments:

Post a Comment